Nice technique, Ðrëñ!
I'll definitely use this in the future, thanks for sharing.
Search found 9 matches
- Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:19 pm
- Forum: PhotoShop
- Topic: Depth of Field
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3400
- Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:25 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: New Signature
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2041
New Signature
Nice job, us3rX. I like how you've used the tech brushes to make the border irregular. Be sure to post the final piece when you get it animated... I'd really like to see what you do with it. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
- Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:29 pm
- Forum: PhotoShop
- Topic: Eye Colour Tutorial
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2568
Eye Colour Tutorial
Nice, simple technique, Endo! I'll definitely have to give this a try when I get home from work... /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
- Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:46 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Dave Grohl
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1387
Dave Grohl
Excellent work, Deep!
Would fav it, also, but alas someone using my ISP ticked deviantart off so much that noone visiting through them may join... [img]http://img124.echo.cx/img124/3829/sc1093ss.gif[/img]
Would fav it, also, but alas someone using my ISP ticked deviantart off so much that noone visiting through them may join... [img]http://img124.echo.cx/img124/3829/sc1093ss.gif[/img]
- Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:37 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hey
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1342
Hey
<t>/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' /><br/>
Hey, PaddyB! I'll be right there with ya, going through those tuts this coming week (finally! my week off!) If you haven't noticed by now, the people here are very friendly, and if you have any questions, I'm sure someone would be more than happy ...
Hey, PaddyB! I'll be right there with ya, going through those tuts this coming week (finally! my week off!) If you haven't noticed by now, the people here are very friendly, and if you have any questions, I'm sure someone would be more than happy ...
- Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:45 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Car Crash
- Replies: 2
- Views: 902
Car Crash
<r>Extremely glad to hear that you are all safe, mobil1_oils! As a Paramedic here in the US, I've seen, first-hand, <B><s>[b]</s>far<e>[/b]</e></B> too many incidents such as the one you describe with catastrophic results; you and your friends are surely destined for great things.<br/>
<br ...
<br ...
- Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:07 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hiyas!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1975
Hiyas!
<t>[quote]I can't draw at all lol...I just play with colours and shapes and brush strokes until it looks like something close to what I think it should...sort of.[/quote]<br/>
Nonsense! I've seen a couple of your works here... /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' /> <br/>
<br/>
[quote]I have a ...
Nonsense! I've seen a couple of your works here... /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' /> <br/>
<br/>
[quote]I have a ...
- Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:01 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hiyas!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1975
Hiyas!
<t>Hey, again, everybody and thanks for the warm welcome; sorry that I haven't been around much in a bit (been real busy at work).<br/>
<br/>
@ Dren: that was a good type of comment, as in "this is better than the usual graphics forum" /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> <br/>
<br ...
<br/>
@ Dren: that was a good type of comment, as in "this is better than the usual graphics forum" /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> <br/>
<br ...
- Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:48 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hiyas!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1975
Hiyas!
<r>Hey, everybody! This is not my usual style (posting so soon after registering), but after looking around a bit, this doesn't look a whole lot like the 'usual' GFX board, either. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> <br/>
<br/>
My name is Mike; I'm a Paramedic by day, PS'er and gamer by ...
<br/>
My name is Mike; I'm a Paramedic by day, PS'er and gamer by ...