Search found 4 matches

by Envy
Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:18 am
Forum: The Studio
Topic: Starting Pixel Art Again
Replies: 9
Views: 1154

Starting Pixel Art Again

/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Possibly.... I am going to take pictures of my kitchen in real life and see how close they match lol and the patience well umm its mostly boredom taht kept me going lol
by Envy
Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:29 am
Forum: The Studio
Topic: Starting Pixel Art Again
Replies: 9
Views: 1154

Starting Pixel Art Again

Well I got bored last night and started some pixel art again. I did a left view from in my kitchen. It's sorta plain but I don't mind. I plan on making a right view of my kitchen and some more pixel art in the near future if I get a good response from this one.
by Envy
Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:15 am
Forum: Main Street Archives
Topic: Weekly Poll August 3-August 10
Replies: 27
Views: 3116

Weekly Poll August 3-August 10

I am going with IE since that's the only thing I have ever used
by Envy
Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:15 pm
Forum: 2D Graphics
Topic: Pixel Poster
Replies: 7
Views: 1239

Pixel Poster

I agree. I was really into pixelart before my pc died /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> lol I would love to do something like that but it would probably take me about a year to do that... lol

Go to advanced search