awwww thanks everyone!!!! means a lot seeing as my family forgot!! LOL
I love you guys.
Sorry I have been gone, this move is crazy. I might use the husband into a box idea though. lol
WillowStar
Search found 6 matches
- Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:12 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy birthday WillowStar
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1373
- Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:02 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Good Morning
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1831
Good Morning
<t>LOL Shy baby!!! wow! I also noticed Cin comes here. does everyone I know come here ?!?!?! LOL<br/>
<br/>
I think I am the last to know about this WONDERFUL place.<br/>
<br/>
Anyway, for some reason I can't get the two that NightStorm said to load on my computer so I am still searching. Gonna be a ...
<br/>
I think I am the last to know about this WONDERFUL place.<br/>
<br/>
Anyway, for some reason I can't get the two that NightStorm said to load on my computer so I am still searching. Gonna be a ...
- Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:31 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Good Morning
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1831
Good Morning
<t>LOL sweetie I am not changeing everything. You did a great job and I thank you. PLus you work fast and well... I like things fast. I update my page sometimes once a day as I used to (when I had the time) write a daily paper for my site. Once all the kids came along it became weekly, then monthly ...
- Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:32 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Good Morning
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1831
Good Morning
<t>ok, so here is me being dumb.<br/>
Seeing as I am major noob to this sort of thing... what would you suggest I start with? I am so used to "easy" builders and file managers that I have no idea what I am doing. Any software ideas or tips on where to start? I have a habit of changeing my webgraphix ...
Seeing as I am major noob to this sort of thing... what would you suggest I start with? I am so used to "easy" builders and file managers that I have no idea what I am doing. Any software ideas or tips on where to start? I have a habit of changeing my webgraphix ...
- Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:45 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Good Morning
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1831
Good Morning
Thanks for the welcome. I hope to spend most of the day online figureing it all out. Somewhere down the line I will have a handle on it. LOL
- Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:28 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Good Morning
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1831
Good Morning
<t>Good Morning to all of you and thank you so much for the chance to rub elbows with people who know what they are doing. I don't have a clue LOL. Sad but true, I spent years running a webpage out of Geocities and never had my own Domain before. Now I am lost and have no clue how to change my page ...