This is a wallpaper I just made, comments / suggestions welcome.
[url="http://razor.digiwire.org/kurt.png"]/click.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(click)' />[/url]
Search found 10 matches
- Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:22 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Wallpaper
- Replies: 2
- Views: 875
- Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:02 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: KillaGraphix Layer Styles Volume 1
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1703
KillaGraphix Layer Styles Volume 1
Look good, well done /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:03 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Photo Manipulation
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1679
Photo Manipulation
Wooohooo I'm scaring people, my work must be affective.
- Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:16 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Photo Manipulation
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1679
Photo Manipulation
Thanks alot /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:33 pm
- Forum: Poetry
- Topic: Stop All The Clocks
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1240
Stop All The Clocks
That is a truely great poem. Some of the lines in that are amazing, i love the line 'Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead'.
By just looking at the first stanza i wasnt sure is it was a comedy poem or not, lol (Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,).
By just looking at the first stanza i wasnt sure is it was a comedy poem or not, lol (Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,).
- Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:23 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Weekly Poll July 12- 19
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2391
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
I voted Computer Graphics...
I want to go into photography and graphics designing, for example, doing posters, etc.
I plan on doing al sorts of photograpy, bands, cars, sceneic... everything.
I want to go into photography and graphics designing, for example, doing posters, etc.
I plan on doing al sorts of photograpy, bands, cars, sceneic... everything.
- Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:15 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Photo Manipulation
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1679
Photo Manipulation
Thanks again
- Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:10 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Photo Manipulation
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1679
Photo Manipulation
<r>Thanks for the advice /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><br/>
Hows it look:<br/>
<br/>
[img]http://razor.digiwire.org/mascara.jpg[/img]<br/>
<br/>
Also, heres another version of it:<br/>
[img]http://razor.digiwire.org/killme.jpg[/img]<br/>
<br/>
Sorry if its a bit graphical, but 'gore ...
Hows it look:<br/>
<br/>
[img]http://razor.digiwire.org/mascara.jpg[/img]<br/>
<br/>
Also, heres another version of it:<br/>
[img]http://razor.digiwire.org/killme.jpg[/img]<br/>
<br/>
Sorry if its a bit graphical, but 'gore ...
- Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:50 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Photo Manipulation
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1679
Photo Manipulation
<t>Hey, I was bored, so i had a go at a bit of photo manipulation.<br/>
<br/>
I started with this:<br/>
[img]http://razor.digiwire.org/face.jpg[/img]<br/>
<br/>
And this is the SEMI-Final peice:<br/>
[img]http://razor.digiwire.org/face1.jpg[/img]<br/>
<br/>
You can't see all the detail in that one ...
<br/>
I started with this:<br/>
[img]http://razor.digiwire.org/face.jpg[/img]<br/>
<br/>
And this is the SEMI-Final peice:<br/>
[img]http://razor.digiwire.org/face1.jpg[/img]<br/>
<br/>
You can't see all the detail in that one ...
- Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:45 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hey :-)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1733
Hey :-)
Hey guys, at last adaeras home ! Ive been wondering where you went after tcn ada, ive been looking around for ages for this place, and hurrah, ive found it !
Anyway :-) Hey.
(btw, some of u mite remember me as -Raz0r-, or s1nner)
Anyway :-) Hey.
(btw, some of u mite remember me as -Raz0r-, or s1nner)