<r>[quote name='Vercz' post='29557' date='Oct 17 2005, 05:29 PM']<COLOR color="green"><s>[color="green"]</s>here you go 3wise... i only had time this morning for the avatar images, may work on the banner tonight.<br/>
<br/>
80x80<br/>
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/3wise80x80.jpg[/img]<br ...
Search found 12 matches
- Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:40 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Avatar Request (Adaera)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1647
- Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:38 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Avatar Request (Adaera)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1647
Avatar Request (Adaera)
Yep, I would like the avatar ,at the most, 80x80.
If this task is even possible. /yeahright.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yeah)' />
If this task is even possible. /yeahright.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yeah)' />
- Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:40 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Avatar Request (Adaera)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1647
Avatar Request (Adaera)
<t>Ive been checking the "gaming" forums and came across an interesting .gif image.<br/>
I was wondering if it could be made into an avatar? and/or be enhanced with , maybe, the borders being on all four sides instead of three or better matching color scheme with sig. Who knows.<br/>
<br/>
I dont ...
I was wondering if it could be made into an avatar? and/or be enhanced with , maybe, the borders being on all four sides instead of three or better matching color scheme with sig. Who knows.<br/>
<br/>
I dont ...
- Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:37 am
- Forum: XBox
- Topic: Microsoft Announces Power Cord Replacement for Xbox
- Replies: 2
- Views: 744
Microsoft Announces Power Cord Replacement for Xbox
Whoa! I should of read this before. Ill just wait for the new deck now.
- Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:32 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Sig Request (Unique)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2551
Sig Request (Unique)
I will check it out. I'm sure you'll see me in there.
- Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:34 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Sig Request (Unique)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2551
Sig Request (Unique)
<t>I originally just skimmed your "Writers Desk" forum. I then got hooked on the various info in the "Code crypt" and then , being as though I am a huge gamer, (which makes me a forum surfer)it was nice to see that Sig requests are available. This is a popular site for me to surf. Dont let my join ...
- Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:18 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Sig Request (Unique)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2551
Sig Request (Unique)
Ok perfect. Sorry for the last 2 updates. Exactally what I needed.
- Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:43 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Sig Request (Unique)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2551
Sig Request (Unique)
<t>I like that better, thank you.<br/>
<br/>
One last thing, Can you make the text .3wise. instead of _3wise. (Only if its easy for you)<br/>
I think I may have confused ya with those "dash" bullets in my first post and I just noticed it now.<br/>
<br/>
If not, no biggie. Im happy with it either way ...
<br/>
One last thing, Can you make the text .3wise. instead of _3wise. (Only if its easy for you)<br/>
I think I may have confused ya with those "dash" bullets in my first post and I just noticed it now.<br/>
<br/>
If not, no biggie. Im happy with it either way ...
- Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:32 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Sig Request (Unique)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2551
Sig Request (Unique)
Sounds good boss. As far as the hosting goes, I'll use from uploader.
Thanks again.
Thanks again.
- Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:56 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Sig Request (Unique)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2551
Sig Request (Unique)
Those blue lines I'll have to get use to but other then that I like your work.
Thats exactally how I had it in my mind. You do great work. Thank you.
Should I host it or what?
Thats exactally how I had it in my mind. You do great work. Thank you.
Should I host it or what?
- Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:52 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Sig Request (Unique)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2551
Sig Request (Unique)
<t>I know this takes awhile, but since I havent heard anything I thought I would grab some images.<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgmpo7035.jpg"]http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgmpo7035.jpg[/url] (Jack Daniels)<br/>
[url="http://short2000.com/simple/images/short2000-scotch-jwb.jpg"]http ...
<br/>
[url="http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgmpo7035.jpg"]http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgmpo7035.jpg[/url] (Jack Daniels)<br/>
[url="http://short2000.com/simple/images/short2000-scotch-jwb.jpg"]http ...
- Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:36 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Sig Request (Unique)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2551
Sig Request (Unique)
<t>Howdy All!<br/>
<br/>
I'm a huge SOCOM fan and I never really had a sig designed for me.<br/>
If anyones up for the challenge, then I hope you can help.<br/>
<br/>
I would like a signature;<br/>
- Typical forum rules size<br/>
- .3wise. is the only text. (Silver or "judgement call")<br/>
- Colors ...
<br/>
I'm a huge SOCOM fan and I never really had a sig designed for me.<br/>
If anyones up for the challenge, then I hope you can help.<br/>
<br/>
I would like a signature;<br/>
- Typical forum rules size<br/>
- .3wise. is the only text. (Silver or "judgement call")<br/>
- Colors ...