Search found 3 matches
- Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:16 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Yeah hi hows it goin
- Replies: 2
- Views: 727
Yeah hi hows it goin
Guess I might as well post stuff. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:43 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: depthcore
- Replies: 0
- Views: 430
depthcore
<t>most of you probably know about it..its probably a repost..but for those who dont..you should..SO..<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.depthcore.com"]http://www.depthcore.com[/url]<br/>
<br/>
and for those who dont like flash<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.depthcore.com/v4/core.php"]http://www.depthcore ...
<br/>
[url="http://www.depthcore.com"]http://www.depthcore.com[/url]<br/>
<br/>
and for those who dont like flash<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.depthcore.com/v4/core.php"]http://www.depthcore ...
- Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:39 pm
- Forum: Linux Help
- Topic: Hardening Your Kernel With OpenWall
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1307
Hardening Your Kernel With OpenWall
Thats because....Grub sucks <3 and I never liked Redhat's gnome anyway...
but, informational, thanks ada..can I upgrade my 2.4.x slack box useing kde to 2.6.x kernel with hardening the stack, proc, and such?
but, informational, thanks ada..can I upgrade my 2.4.x slack box useing kde to 2.6.x kernel with hardening the stack, proc, and such?