<t>[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/CONSTELLATIONCOLLISON3.JPG"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/CONSTELLATIONCOLLISON3.JPG[/url]<br/>
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/CONSTELLATIONCOLLISON4.JPG"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/CONSTELLATIONCOLLISON4.JPG[/url]<br/>
<br/>
/yahoo.gif' class ...
Search found 6 matches
- Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:09 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 30
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2617
- Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:46 am
- Forum: 3D & Animation
- Topic: DAZ Studio and V3
- Replies: 0
- Views: 525
DAZ Studio and V3
<t>Daz Studio I have used the other program I haven't looked at yet. This program is free and with registration you can download a few free models. The others you have to pay for if you want them or they will give you credits if you develop tutorials for their site. The download and install take ...
- Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:38 am
- Forum: 3D & Animation
- Topic: Terragen
- Replies: 0
- Views: 535
Terragen
<t>Terragen is free right now for personal and non-commercial use. It's in it's development stage and they are looking for you to actually play with the program and send them feedback. It's pretty cool but does have some limitations. It's worth looking at though in my opinion and best of all LOL it ...
- Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:33 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: HA HA I'm HERE!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2590
HA HA I'm HERE!
AH HA I come with my very OWN straight jacket already fitting perfectly.
On a side note I got the straight jacket BECAUSE I've known Ada fer so long so you all have been warned /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Thanks for the warm greetings!!!
On a side note I got the straight jacket BECAUSE I've known Ada fer so long so you all have been warned /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Thanks for the warm greetings!!!
- Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:54 pm
- Forum: Education Information
- Topic: Colleges eye combining tech, business degrees
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1525
Colleges eye combining tech, business degrees
<t>I think you can't go wrong with some kind of degree or certificate. You have to remember that to some companies that paper means everything.<br/>
<br/>
PLUS, I have found that no matter what the class you can always learn something. So in short, I say it's good to have that paper to back you up ...
<br/>
PLUS, I have found that no matter what the class you can always learn something. So in short, I say it's good to have that paper to back you up ...
- Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:47 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: HA HA I'm HERE!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2590
HA HA I'm HERE!
<t>/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' /> Hello my name is Dawn but most people call me Cin. I have known Ada forever and when I looked over this site I just had to become a member because it's GREAT!!!<br/>
<br/>
I am currently going for my IT Asso. Degree then will get my IT Bach with ...
<br/>
I am currently going for my IT Asso. Degree then will get my IT Bach with ...