Search found 8 matches
- Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:11 am
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: Unidentified Items
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1351
Unidentified Items
[color="gray"][font="Times"]Better to save 'em up and make OBB and open them...[/color][/font]
- Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:18 pm
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: Unidentified Items
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1351
Unidentified Items
<t>[color="gray"][font="Times"]Yeah well I don't have the...hmm...what's the word...I don't know..+thinks+<br/>
<br/>
I can't afford to just sell things like that.<br/>
I actually use my ori's and elu's, so I don't worry about those prices.<br/>
<br/>
However, I STILL need to buy mocking, immune ...
<br/>
I can't afford to just sell things like that.<br/>
I actually use my ori's and elu's, so I don't worry about those prices.<br/>
<br/>
However, I STILL need to buy mocking, immune ...
- Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:30 pm
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: Unidentified Items
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1351
Unidentified Items
<t>[color="gray"][font="Times"]Well first of all.<br/>
There are price differences in the servers.<br/>
<br/>
Second, 150K is a lot for someone like Kobra who thinks 50K is a real lot to have.<br/>
<br/>
Loki economy's going down to hell though..<br/>
Prices are dropping ridiculously.<br/>
For ...
There are price differences in the servers.<br/>
<br/>
Second, 150K is a lot for someone like Kobra who thinks 50K is a real lot to have.<br/>
<br/>
Loki economy's going down to hell though..<br/>
Prices are dropping ridiculously.<br/>
For ...
- Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:57 pm
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: A few FFVII screenshots I found
- Replies: 2
- Views: 963
A few FFVII screenshots I found
<t>[quote name='fuseku' date='Feb 19 2005, 05:35 AM'][img]http://img.devfreak.com/fusekuz/nanaki.PNG[/img]<br/>
Eep! I remember this well...was just about strong enough to kill that boss (It's the one with the crane arms just before the submarine scenario(s))<br/>
[img]http://img.devfreak.com ...
Eep! I remember this well...was just about strong enough to kill that boss (It's the one with the crane arms just before the submarine scenario(s))<br/>
[img]http://img.devfreak.com ...
- Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:44 pm
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: FFVII: Advent Children
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1559
FFVII: Advent Children
<t>[color="gray"][font="Times"]FF: AC will pwn.<br/>
<br/>
End of story.<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
When I get it, I'm just going to watch it over and over again and drool...<br/>
And drool..and..just..lose myself in it.<br/>
When I think about FFVII :AC, KH2 doesn't even come to mind.<br ...
<br/>
End of story.<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
When I get it, I'm just going to watch it over and over again and drool...<br/>
And drool..and..just..lose myself in it.<br/>
When I think about FFVII :AC, KH2 doesn't even come to mind.<br ...
- Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:33 pm
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: Final Fantasy XII (12)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1166
Final Fantasy XII (12)
[color="gray"][font="Times"]FFVII still remains as my favorite..
Always and forever <3[/color][/font]
Always and forever <3[/color][/font]
- Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:26 pm
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: Unidentified Items
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1351
Unidentified Items
<r>[color="gray"][font="Times"]Don't forget to identify your unidentified items...<br/>
Because sometimes, just sometimes, dumb n00bs like Kobra sell an unidentified clothing to someone for 5K and discover it was a silk robe which sells for 150K.<br/>
(In which now I need another one cause I broke ...
Because sometimes, just sometimes, dumb n00bs like Kobra sell an unidentified clothing to someone for 5K and discover it was a silk robe which sells for 150K.<br/>
(In which now I need another one cause I broke ...
- Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:15 pm
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: iRO Second Year Anniversary Quest
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3521
iRO Second Year Anniversary Quest
<t>[color="gray"][font="Times"]This would be a really helpful guide if my hubby hadn't already gotten Nile Roses for 3 of my characters while I slept/went to school.<br/>
<br/>
Yarr.<br/>
<br/>
But it gives my lv75 Priestess a 2.1K heal with an earring/arc wand/eru circlet. <br/>
Plus it gives so ...
<br/>
Yarr.<br/>
<br/>
But it gives my lv75 Priestess a 2.1K heal with an earring/arc wand/eru circlet. <br/>
Plus it gives so ...