<r>Yep that will work but I decided to /censored.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cens)' /> around with the code and do a bit more hard core searching and ended up doing this.....<br/>
<CODE><s>[code]</s>body {
background-color: #F5E6BB;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
}
#main {
background: url("http ...
Search found 4 matches
- Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:38 pm
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: Been working on this all night.....
- Replies: 7
- Views: 843
- Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:14 pm
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: Been working on this all night.....
- Replies: 7
- Views: 843
Been working on this all night.....
Yea.... that didn't realy work out as i wanted it to.... this is how it should be but i did this much with photoshop.... I've tried everything to get that to work right but it just doesn't work. [url="http://www.fewyn.com/example.gif"]http://www.fewyn.com/example.gif[/url]
- Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:02 am
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: Been working on this all night.....
- Replies: 7
- Views: 843
Been working on this all night.....
ignore the links i gave you.... I found a temporary solution but I'd like to get it working with something more similar to the code listed above.
- Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:04 am
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: Been working on this all night.....
- Replies: 7
- Views: 843
Been working on this all night.....
<r>Ok I've been working on this all night..... once I get this working It'll make me like happy /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /><br/>
<br/>
So here is what I got currently [url="http://www.fewyn.com/test.html"]http://www.fewyn.com/test.html[/url] the css is located at [url="http://www ...
<br/>
So here is what I got currently [url="http://www.fewyn.com/test.html"]http://www.fewyn.com/test.html[/url] the css is located at [url="http://www ...