Search found 3 matches

by Devilish_Eyez
Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:43 pm
Forum: Poetry
Topic: I want you to know
Replies: 1
Views: 1060

I want you to know

<t>I want you to know<br/>
<br/>
If we happen topart before i tell you how i feel<br/>
i want you to know just because i havent told you<br/>
how i felt that doesnt mean i dont feel anything<br/>
i never mentioned it i didnt speak a word of it<br/>
because i believed faith would bring you to me<br ...
by Devilish_Eyez
Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:40 pm
Forum: Poetry
Topic: Please Let Me Go
Replies: 2
Views: 1233

Please Let Me Go

<t>Please let me go<br/>
<br/>
Empty sorrys<br/>
filled with nothing tomorrow<br/>
if you loved me <br/>
why cant isee your truth<br/>
where were you<br/>
when i was lost in anywhere<br/>
me myself i have nothing to prove<br/>
wont you let me see<br/>
tired of deception<br/>
and candy coated pills ...
by Devilish_Eyez
Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:51 pm
Forum: Poetry
Topic: || - | L|F3 | - ||
Replies: 0
Views: 642

|| - | L|F3 | - ||

<r><FONT font="Impact"><s>[font="Impact"]</s>Life <br/>
<br/>
Life was easy <br/>
When i was small <br/>
But now that im grown <br/>
Its not easy at all <br/>
<br/>
My parents are fighting <br/>
I hear them call each other names <br/>
Everytime they get mad <br/>
Im the one they blame <br/>
<br/>
I ...

Go to advanced search