"Red, your mom is a female"
or is she... *gasp*
Search found 131 matches
- Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:30 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: [Rant]Damn Police[/Rant]
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1400
- Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:22 pm
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: What realm are you on?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2329
What realm are you on?
Sunstrider
34 Human rogue
15 Night elf hunter
34 Human rogue
15 Night elf hunter
- Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:24 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy 18th Birthday Radar
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2115
Happy 18th Birthday Radar
happy bday duder
- Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:44 am
- Forum: Industry Contests
- Topic: BioWare Games Writing Contest
- Replies: 2
- Views: 833
BioWare Games Writing Contest
cool, you should also post this on the gaming forum, if anybody is interested in this the aurora toolset is really easy to get the hang of and bioware are a great company (<3 NWN /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />)
- Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:08 am
- Forum: PlayStation
- Topic: Sonic Mega Collection +
- Replies: 0
- Views: 552
Sonic Mega Collection +
<r>Yeah so as some of you know my girlfriend wanted Shadow the Hedgehog but after Hyper's review i didn't think that was such a good idea. My girlfriend *loves* all the old Sonic games so finding this game is a pretty good find, I got it on sale too for ?15, the game features:<br/>
<br/>
[quote]<B ...
<br/>
[quote]<B ...
- Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:09 am
- Forum: RTS
- Topic: Try MMO-RTS Ballerium For Free
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1421
Try MMO-RTS Ballerium For Free
I'm downloading it now, I will install it later when I get home.
- Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:30 pm
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 5189
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
I don't own GTA, my brother does and i've only ever played it a couple times for fun. I don't like it that much, but i *LOVE* the original GTA for PC. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
- Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:30 am
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 5189
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Yep that's fine, and I have to agree with you, SSB/SSBM are two of the most replayable games I have ever played, GTA is good for senseless violence...I still prefer the original for PC though. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
- Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:18 pm
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Nintendo Revolution (Controller)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1937
Nintendo Revolution (Controller)
Why would it make you feel like you were playing Harry Potter? o_O I don't get it.. fill me in. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:17 pm
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Parental Control System?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 2949
Parental Control System?
<t>Yeah I feel sorry for them lol, my mum never really gave any notice to what games I played when i was growing up, although they did contain the likes of "Adiboo" and "Putt Putt Goes to the Moon" which were both educational and pretty much really childish games. (I was young and mislead! /happy ...
- Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:15 pm
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: GameBoy...Micro
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1450
GameBoy...Micro
It's too ugly to look at. /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
- Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:14 pm
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 5189
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Don't forget that the ideas you have for replay values are your opinions and if someone prefers to play GTA over SSBM for replay value then their opinion is just as valid as yours. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
- Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:08 am
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Parental Control System?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 2949
Parental Control System?
<r>[quote name='Dren' post='1830' date='Nov 20 2005, 02:34 PM']I think it's a good idea. Like Super said, it's a smart move on Nintendo's part because they really can't get sued over stuff and I know at my house <B><s>[b]</s>my mom doesn't like my little brother playing T or M games, so this would ...
- Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:59 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Good Morning
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1807
Good Morning
hey willow, welcome to the forums /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:09 am
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Nintendo Revolution (Controller)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1937
Nintendo Revolution (Controller)
<r>[quote name='Super Mario' post='1785' date='Nov 17 2005, 01:48 AM']<B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]I have hear don idea they have for it's movement use is a sword game (maybe a 1st person Legend of Zelda?) that owuld let you swing the controller as the sword, sounds pretty fun.[/color]<e>[/b]</e ...
- Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:05 am
- Forum: FPS
- Topic: Real Life Counter Strike
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1703
Real Life Counter Strike
[quote name='Electrix' post='1151' date='Jul 6 2005, 07:01 AM'][url="http://www.cs-kid.cjb.net"]http://www.cs-kid.cjb.net[/url] ;][/quote]
Obviously copied from my webcam antics! /nunu.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sp3c)' />
Obviously copied from my webcam antics! /nunu.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sp3c)' />
- Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:45 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Insanity Test
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2194
Insanity Test
31.818181818181817% @_@
- Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:54 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hey
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1162
Hey
Welcome dude, enjoy your stay!
- Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:51 pm
- Forum: Other Consoles
- Topic: 2005 World Cybergames Final Draw
- Replies: 3
- Views: 785
2005 World Cybergames Final Draw
One of my friends from high school (now in the same college as me) played in WCG a few years ago for UTX and came 2nd. ",
*Edit
He got a new computer too... >.< lucky bizzles.
*Edit
He got a new computer too... >.< lucky bizzles.
- Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:35 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hey all
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2054
Hey all
hey /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:38 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday RuffRyders
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1892
Happy Birthday RuffRyders
happy birthday /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:24 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37341
What are you listening to?
Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood =D
- Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:42 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37341
What are you listening to?
sister hazel - best i'll ever be
- Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:59 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Chat Quotes
- Replies: 404
- Views: 77961
Chat Quotes
xD
- Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:56 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Favorite Author
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1351
Favorite Author
J. Richard Gott
- Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:37 am
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: Amazing CSS - Windows Desktop
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1197
Amazing CSS - Windows Desktop
doesn't work properly in opera
- Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:57 pm
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 5189
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[quote name='TheGodFather' date='Aug 17 2005, 12:28 AM']its gonna suck
just like all the other nintendo conoles. history repeates itself my friend.
[right][post="1504"][/post][/right][/quote]
nes/snes/n64?
just like all the other nintendo conoles. history repeates itself my friend.
[right][post="1504"][/post][/right][/quote]
nes/snes/n64?
- Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:54 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: logo request
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2062
logo request
wow i love that nem /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:09 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Layout
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1735
Layout
it looks good i think.. but like tibs said take the bevel + emboss off and change the font to something more simple and it will look really good i think /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:17 pm
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: A few FFVII screenshots I found
- Replies: 2
- Views: 965
A few FFVII screenshots I found
<t>[quote name='Sepia' date='Jun 23 2005, 04:57 AM'][color="gray"][font="Times"]I can't see the images but.<br/>
<br/>
I know that submarine boss...I hated that one..I died a lot.<br/>
But yeah..I killed off its stupid arm first.<br/>
I think I had phoenix materia to back me up.<br/>
However, I ...
<br/>
I know that submarine boss...I hated that one..I died a lot.<br/>
But yeah..I killed off its stupid arm first.<br/>
I think I had phoenix materia to back me up.<br/>
However, I ...
- Tue May 24, 2005 2:04 pm
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 5189
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
<t>[quote name='Tech' date='May 22 2005, 04:55 AM']OMG its confirmed, you can d/l 20 Years of nintendo Games online with that baby! * drools * /SlowBlink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wo0t)' /> (hi5) /Happy_Dance03.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hdance)' /> /happy_crying.gif' class='bbc_emoticon ...
- Sat May 21, 2005 3:47 pm
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: FFVII: Advent Children Official Trailer 2
- Replies: 0
- Views: 586
FFVII: Advent Children Official Trailer 2
[url="http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/finalfantasyviiadventchildren/media.html"]http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/finalfanta...dren/media.html[/url]
One word... WOW! I can't wait. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
One word... WOW! I can't wait. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Wed May 18, 2005 10:35 pm
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 5189
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
I'd find a way... /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
- Wed May 18, 2005 9:55 pm
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 5189
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Damn straight, much more humpable than the PS2/XBOX.
- Wed May 18, 2005 9:54 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Xbox 360 or PS3
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2171
Xbox 360 or PS3
from the looks of them two...XBOX, but the nintendo revolution looks so *bleepin* kick ass..mmph
- Tue May 17, 2005 12:50 pm
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 5189
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Damn that's hot.. *humps*
- Tue May 17, 2005 12:47 pm
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: FFXI to be released on the XBOX 360!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 522
FFXI to be released on the XBOX 360!
Source: [url="http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/614/614498p1.html"]http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/614/614498p1.html[/url]
Gameplay exactly the same, graphics greatly improved... sounds great!
Gameplay exactly the same, graphics greatly improved... sounds great!
- Wed May 04, 2005 5:27 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Numa Nu-Mario
- Replies: 5
- Views: 970
Numa Nu-Mario
i'm with shy on this one /lazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='-_-' />
- Wed May 04, 2005 5:22 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: 34 more posts until...............................
- Replies: 23
- Views: 4394
34 more posts until...............................
i'm gonna get to 1,337 before you....T_T
bleugh
[quote name='wondersie' date='Apr 12 2005, 10:25 PM']ew @ source /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> what do u all think of it, i dislike.
[right][post="641"][/post][/right][/quote]
In all honesty... it sucks, bad. It should still be in BETA stages in my opinion.
[right][post="641"][/post][/right][/quote]
In all honesty... it sucks, bad. It should still be in BETA stages in my opinion.
- Mon May 02, 2005 4:15 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Introducing Member of the Month
- Replies: 2
- Views: 846
- Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:10 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Chains and Torment
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1165
Chains and Torment
<t>o_O reminds me of anima from FFX<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.animegaming.net/games/ffx/anima.jpg"]http://www.animegaming.net/games/ffx/anima.jpg[/url]<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.ffshrine.org/ffx/aeonpics/anima2.jpg"]http://www.ffshrine.org/ffx/aeonpics/anima2.jpg[/url]<br/>
<br/>
she's all ...
<br/>
[url="http://www.animegaming.net/games/ffx/anima.jpg"]http://www.animegaming.net/games/ffx/anima.jpg[/url]<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.ffshrine.org/ffx/aeonpics/anima2.jpg"]http://www.ffshrine.org/ffx/aeonpics/anima2.jpg[/url]<br/>
<br/>
she's all ...
- Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:04 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Pixel Car 3
- Replies: 6
- Views: 946
Pixel Car 3
that one's cool too /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
i like it when it goes dark ;p
i like it when it goes dark ;p
- Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:52 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Pixel Car
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1198
Pixel Car
that's real cool jer /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> you should do some more /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
*edit
typo o_O
*edit
typo o_O
- Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:36 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Michael
- Replies: 15
- Views: 1858
Happy Birthday Michael
happy birthday /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:57 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37341
What are you listening to?
<r>[quote name='Vercz' date='Apr 21 2005, 10:23 AM']<COLOR color="green"><s>[color="green"]</s>Hawthorne Heights - Ohio Is For Lovers<br/>
<br/>
<3 <e>[/color]</e></COLOR><br/>
[right][post="23109"][/post][/right][/quote]<br/>
<br/>
<3 that song /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /></r>
<br/>
<3 <e>[/color]</e></COLOR><br/>
[right][post="23109"][/post][/right][/quote]<br/>
<br/>
<3 that song /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /></r>
- Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:44 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37341
What are you listening to?
The Jealous Sound - Anxious Arms
- Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:32 am
- Forum: PhotoShop
- Topic: Abstract Grid
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2909
Abstract Grid
deviantart has a tutorial like that >_>
- Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:06 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Choosing Skins & Other Stuff
- Replies: 21
- Views: 2946
Choosing Skins & Other Stuff
<r>[quote name='mobil1_oils' date='Apr 18 2005, 01:32 PM']<B><s>[b]</s><I><s>[i]</s><COLOR color="gray"><s>[color="gray"]</s><FONT font="tahoma"><s>[font="tahoma"]</s>So ns, if i'm not much mistaken... [url="http://img150.echo.cx/img150/9128/newtheme8py.png"]this[/url] would be what you might have ...
- Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:48 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: I just wanna live
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1496
I just wanna live
hate it, hate 99% of good charlotte x_x