<r>[quote name='Adaera' date='Apr 17 2005, 07:35 PM']Fortune City doesn't allow hotlinking, Wolf. You'll have to upload it to the forum as an attachment so people can see your ID card<br/>
[right][post="22970"][/post][/right][/quote]<br/>
<br/>
Thanks Ada<br/>
<br/>
<B><s>[b]</s>[url="http ...
Search found 15 matches
- Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:43 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Killagraphics ID
- Replies: 4
- Views: 992
- Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:29 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Killagraphics ID
- Replies: 4
- Views: 992
Killagraphics ID
<r><FONT font="Optima"><s>[font="Optima"]</s>I am not sure if this is the place to post this, but I was going through my site and looking at some of my images and came accross this. Thought I would change it a bit to suite KG.<br/>
<br/>
I remember, before we left TCN everyone having such a good ...
<br/>
I remember, before we left TCN everyone having such a good ...
- Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:00 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: 8th Banner Competition
- Replies: 29
- Views: 3948
8th Banner Competition
all the banners were looking sharp in that last contest...great job everyone.
Congrates Endophyte!
Congrates Endophyte!
- Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:21 am
- Forum: Help & Suggestions
- Topic: KillaGraphix Suggestions
- Replies: 35
- Views: 9000
KillaGraphix Suggestions
<r><SIZE size="2"><s>[size=2]</s><FONT font="Optima"><s>[font="Optima"]</s>wonders what happened to all those wonderful links Adaera had to all those digital imaging plugins and accessories. As well as a whole warehouse full of links to other graphic goodies.<br/>
<br/>
Am I whining? /biggrin.gif ...
<br/>
Am I whining? /biggrin.gif ...
- Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:55 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Weekly Poll July 12- 19
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2391
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
<r><SIZE size="1"><s>[size=1]</s>Law and Politics /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> <br/>
<br/>
Yeah YeaH....I know I was suppose to be a animation and special effects Artist.<br/>
<br/>
But I changed my mind......sheeeeesh! <e>[/size]</e></SIZE>/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt ...
<br/>
Yeah YeaH....I know I was suppose to be a animation and special effects Artist.<br/>
<br/>
But I changed my mind......sheeeeesh! <e>[/size]</e></SIZE>/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt ...
- Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:50 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Difficulties When Drunk
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1196
Difficulties When Drunk
Lmao Mobile....ur a nut! But dead on /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /LSHIC.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
Great post!
Great post!
- Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:33 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Bill Gates Vs General Motors
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1420
Bill Gates Vs General Motors
<r><FONT font="Optima"><s>[font="Optima"]</s><COLOR color="brown"><s>[color="brown"]</s>lmao Tom....that is quite a story; and as Tech said, SO TRUE!<br/>
<br/>
I guess Billy will miind his own business (computers) for a while now that he has been put in his place. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon ...
<br/>
I guess Billy will miind his own business (computers) for a while now that he has been put in his place. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon ...
- Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:56 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday Adaera
- Replies: 41
- Views: 6184
Happy Birthday Adaera
<r><SIZE size="2"><s>[size=2]</s><FONT font="Optima"><s>[font="Optima"]</s>It is/was Ada's bday????????<br/>
<br/>
why am I the last to know everything??????? /annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> </FONT><e>[/size]</e></SIZE><i>[/font]</i><br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<SIZE size="5"><s>[size=5]</s ...
<br/>
why am I the last to know everything??????? /annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> </FONT><e>[/size]</e></SIZE><i>[/font]</i><br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<SIZE size="5"><s>[size=5]</s ...
- Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:30 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Killagraphix Ecards Now Operational
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2451
Killagraphix Ecards Now Operational
<r>[quote name='Adaera' date='Jun 5 2004, 12:52 AM']<COLOR color="green"><s>[color="green"]</s>hmmm...Wolfie? This is for you....<br/>
<br/>
/broomwack-shy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(broom)' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> <e>[/color]</e></COLOR>[/quote]<br/>
/dry.gif' class ...
<br/>
/broomwack-shy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(broom)' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> <e>[/color]</e></COLOR>[/quote]<br/>
/dry.gif' class ...
- Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:45 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Killagraphix Ecards Now Operational
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2451
Killagraphix Ecards Now Operational
<r>[quote name='Shydragonchic' date='Jun 4 2004, 02:25 PM']<COLOR color="purple"><s>[color="purple"]</s>Ada and sleep.....me and icons...hmmm... Ada and sleep....me and icons.....ohhhh that's a hard one.....can't really call it a tie can we?<e>[/color]</e></COLOR>[/quote]<br/>
<SIZE size="2"><s ...
<SIZE size="2"><s ...
- Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:26 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3069
I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic
<r><SIZE size="2"><s>[size=2]</s><FONT font="Arial"><s>[font="Arial"]</s>nope...dis aint bout no ID card...dis is bout Ada and XD sittin in trees.<br/>
<br/>
whats the matter.....the ones they chopped down and put legs on aint goodnough <br/>
<br/>
for you to kiss in....huh...huh....huh??? (busted ...
<br/>
whats the matter.....the ones they chopped down and put legs on aint goodnough <br/>
<br/>
for you to kiss in....huh...huh....huh??? (busted ...
- Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:36 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday Michael
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2956
Happy Birthday Michael
<r>[quote name='Adaera' date='Apr 25 2004, 07:34 PM']<COLOR color="green"><s>[color="green"]</s>lol Wolf...he's a member here, and he's my son .... you probably know him better as the heathenchild. <e>[/color]</e></COLOR> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />[/quote]<br/>
<SIZE size="2"><s ...
<SIZE size="2"><s ...
- Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:58 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday Michael
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2956
Happy Birthday Michael
<r><SIZE size="2"><s>[size=2]</s><FONT font="Optima"><s>[font="Optima"]</s>happy birthday...errr.....Michael?<br/>
<br/>
/unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> ahhh! who's Michael? /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' /> <br/>
<br/>
someone Ada knows perhaps</FONT><e>[/size]</e ...
<br/>
/unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> ahhh! who's Michael? /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' /> <br/>
<br/>
someone Ada knows perhaps</FONT><e>[/size]</e ...
- Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:40 am
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Poll Made By My Boredom
- Replies: 31
- Views: 4407
Poll Made By My Boredom
<r><COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s><SIZE size="2"><s>[size=2]</s><FONT font="Arial"><s>[font="Arial"]</s><B><s>[b]</s>errrr.....love of some sort, that produced either a chicken or an egg...then the two parties ate pizza after? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> <e>[/b]</e></B ...
- Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:49 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Homework!
- Replies: 94
- Views: 13977
Homework!
<r>[quote name='Trinity' date='Feb 4 2004, 04:38 AM']<FONT font="Arial"><s>[font="Arial"]</s><B><s>[b]</s>You know what I hate? Homework /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> and whats worse than doing normal homework? Doing homework that you have done, once a year for 11 years....<br/>
*Goes ...
*Goes ...